Image Info

Exit from the churchyard of the Church of St. George. Fortifications from the time of Rurik.


Русская версия

Back to Database


Enlarged image

Location:
Date:
Section of the Collection:
Staraya Ladoga
1909
Mariinsky Waterway

Information on the Reconstructed Color Image

High Resolution File Name:
High Resolution File Size:
Image Width:
Image Height:
Color Correction:
Other Editing:
00895c.tif
71628684 bytes
3570 pixels
3344 pixels
NONE
NONE

Information on the Negative Preserved at the Library of Congress

Triple Glass Negative Call # :
Triple Black and White Digital File Name:
LC-P87- 5018
00895u.tif

Information on the Related Image in S. M. Prokudin-Gorsky Albums:

Album Title:
Album #:
Number of the Monochrome Print in the Album:
Mariinsky Waterway
10332
33


©2003-2008 LabRT, Restavrator-M HomeCollectionImagesReconstructionDownloadsFAQContact